FISHING & CAMPING
LS Leisure @ Hooton Lodge
Camping - River Fishing - Events
The campsite will re-open on Friday 4th April!
Everyone is welcome to the campsite where you can bring along your bikes, bats & balls & other outdoor activities to have fun & games with family & friends - the good old fashioned way of real camping!
We don't have amusement arcades, swimming pools, playareas etc, what we do have is plenty of space for you to spend quality time relaxing & having old fashioned fun!
For any enquiries or bookings please email - email@example.com
CAMPING PRICES 2014
Prices are per night.
Tent pitches have a £50 deposit, which is fully refundable if the pitch is left in a clean state.
A minimum of 24 hrs notice is required for all bookings.
Bank holidays: Bookings of a minimum of 3 nights only.
|ELECTRIC HOOK UP PITCH||£15.00 (up to 4 people)|
|CAMPING PER PERSON:|
|CHILD 3-14 YEARS||£2.50|
|UNDER 3 YEARS||FREE|
|FIREPIT & WOOD (PRE-BOOKED)||£10.00|
Welcome to L.S Leisure & Campsite
A few rules to make everyone's stay enjoyable!
- FEES: are payable before pitching, if not you may be told to move.
- SPEED: 5 MPH to keep everybody safe
- VEHICLES: NO vehicle movement after 8pm / Leave your vehicle in the car park.
- NOISE: 11p.m - 7.30a.m is QUIET time - respect others
- LITTER: Keep the area clean, use the bins provided.
- RECYCLING: Please use the recycling skips by the entrance for tins & glass.
- TOILETS: Leave them as you would like to find them.
- FIRES: Strictly no open fires, unless in a fire pit (available to hire with wood)
- BBQ`s: Must be off the ground
- CHILDREN: Must be supervised at all times, there are danger zones - river & stream
- BOUNDARY'S: Please keep children on the campsite, not playing around the pub or on car parks.
- DOGS: Must be kept on a leash at all times & cleaned up after, there is woods where you can walk them & the rough area after the pylon where they can run & play.
DON’T BREAK THE RULES!
We do not tolerate bad, abusive or indecent behaviour, anybody creating a nuisance to others will be asked to leave the premises
EMERGENCIES: IN THE EVENT OF FIRE OR FLOOD RAISE THE ALARM & MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE BACK CARPARK BEHIND THE PUB.
Emergency telephone number 07774436580